The parents will not achieve its objectives of imparting quality education unless the parents extend their unreserved co-operative. The early years of the child are the most formative ones and only the co-operative efforts or both the teachers and the parents can help children to cultivate healthy habits and disciplined attitude to life.
Parents are requested to help their children with small things at home and this will enable to learn at school without fear or tears.
- Help the child to bring the required books and exercise books daily to the school. These should be properly covered with brown paper, with the name, class and subject written with a pen. The brown paper should be changed when torn or untidy.
- Check the child's school diary and take the writing of the teacher (s) seriously. Unattended notes of the teachers not only discourage them but also make your child careless and unmindful of the school as well as home discipline. Each such note of the teacher be signed and proper action taken there of willingly.
- Encourage the child to talk to you in English.
- Help them to come to school in proper uniform. Make sure that his/her shoes are properly polished.
- In case the child has to remain absent from the school, send an application well in time.
- Teach the child good etiquettes and manners.
- Teach the child sense of responsibility by giving him/her some responsibility at home.
- If you have any serious problem with your child at home come to us perhaps we can solve it together.
- Make it a habit to take the child out with all others members of the family at least once in a month. It not only entertains the child but also makes him/her aware of his/her surroundings.
- Own the school as yours and any problem concerning education of your child be brought to the notice or the class Teacher/Principal without hesitation.
- Always remember the days of the parents-teachers meeting and find the time to attend them. Coming to meet the teachers on days other than the parents-teachers meeting days create problems for the school. Please avoid this at all costs.
- Parents must not go to the class rooms to see the child for handing him/her over anything. Such things should be left with the gate peon who will take it to the principal.
- The school does not believe in corporal punishment to the child for indiscipline, for not doing the work regularly or even misbehavior or serious misconduct. As a practice a note is sent to the parents in the diary as a corrective measure in all such cases. IN case of habitual delinquency the school will restore to fine and in extreme case the parents may be requested to withdraw such children for the school.
- A minimum advance notice of 24 Hours in the form of a written application to the office is imperative for issuing any certificate; such certificates are, however issued only during the working hours on class days after verifying the clearance of all dues.
- Parents are requested not to give any money to the peons/ayas. If in emergency this has to be restored to, please insist on its receipt for the class teacher though the school diary.
- Private tuition by the school teachers are discouraged. Parents are requested not to approach them for this purpose.
- Please do not insist on taking your child from school during hours. He/she may be kept at home if his/her presence is required there.
- In emergency the child will be allowed to go home when desired by the parents on with the person who is authorized by them in writing.