The students of the school are divided equally into four houses, namely Topaz, Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire through an organized distribution formula to get potential groups, so that a friendly competitive spirit prevails among the students round the session in CCA and Sports Activities. Each House is headed by a house master with the support of some house Teachers. A powerful student wing is selected as discipline prefects and a potential student leader is chosen as House Captain, who is Supported by the members each house.
THE HOUSE IS A SERVICE-CUM-TRAINING ORGANIZATION. ITS OBJECTIVES ARE.
- To promote the welfare of the student.
- To promote better student-teacher relationship.
- To furnish citizenship training.
- To encourage self-discipline.
- To arouse greater school spirit.
- To impart training in the skill of management and leadership.
- To manage the morning assembly.
- To write the three news concerning international, national and sports events and also a 'thought for the day on the blackboards meant for the purpose.
- To deliver the 'thought' in the form of a short speech in the assembly.
- To check the late comers and mark them in the late comers register.
- To help maintain order during the recess period.
- To check the student uniforms.
- Participate enthusiastically in all intra-house and inter-house contests.
- To be proud of own house and always work for its healthy traditions.
- To help maintain discipline on the occasion of the school function.
- To help the authorities in organizing various school functions and making suitable arrangements for them.
- To contribute effectively to the beautification of the campus.